A Smile Makeover Can Address Multiple Cosmetic Concerns for Comprehensive Improvement
A smile makeover considers all the ways your smile can be improved to fit your treatment goals and budget.
Dr. William Papadopoulos designs customized smile makeovers at his Brookline, MA, practice to enhance multiple aspects of your smile. By coordinating several cosmetic procedures to complement one another, he can help patients achieve the smile they have always wanted. A customized smile makeover plan can address a wide range of cosmetic imperfections, including discoloration, minor damage such as chips or cracks, slightly overlapped teeth, and more to deliver dramatic results. For patients who are located far from our office, we are happy to arrange transportation and lodgings for a smile makeover trip so that they can still get the treatment they need.
A customized smile makeover plan can address a wide range of cosmetic imperfections, including discoloration, minor damage such as chips or cracks, slightly overlapped teeth, and more to deliver dramatic results.
Am I a Candidate for a Smile Makeover?
If there are multiple flaws in your smile that you would like to address, a smile makeover may be an ideal treatment option for you. A smile makeover can address any combination of the following cosmetic imperfections to give you a whiter, straighter, more beautiful smile.
- Extrinsic or intrinsic stains
- Chips, cracks, and other minor damage
- Misshapen or disproportionately sized teeth
- Small gaps
- Crowded, overlapped, or crooked teeth
- "Gummy" smiles or an uneven gum line
Smile makeover candidates should be free of any other oral health problems such as gum disease or decay prior to cosmetic treatment.
Potential Smile Makeover Procedures
During a consultation, Dr. Papadopoulos will examine your teeth and gums and discuss your treatment goals and budget with you. Based on this information, he can recommend a combination of treatments to produce your desired results while staying within your budget. With our Digital Smile Design technology, he can design your smile and show you how you’ll look. Any two or more of the below treatments may be combined into a comprehensive smile makeover treatment plan.
- Teeth Whitening: This is often the first cosmetic procedure completed in a smile makeover so that other treatments such as porcelain veneers can be matched to your new, whiter smile. We offer both in-office and at-home treatments that can whiten your smile by several shades.
- Porcelain Veneers: Made from thin shells of porcelain, veneers can be customized to match your natural or newly whitened smile. We offer traditional and minimal-prep veneers to reshape your teeth, close gaps, repair minor damage, conceal deep stains, and straighten slightly crooked teeth.
- ClearCorrect™: This system uses clear aligners to correct minor orthodontic issues. If this treatment is necessary, it is typically the first completed in a smile makeover to prepare the teeth for additional procedures.
- Gum Lifts: This procedure can reshape your gum line to improve proportion, make your teeth appear larger, and create a symmetrical gum line.
- Dental Bonding: Bonding uses composite resin to treat many of the same flaws as porcelain veneers at a more affordable price.
- Porcelain Inlays and Onlays: These restorations offer a durable and natural-looking solution to repair damaged teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns: Strong and durable, porcelain crowns can repair a broken or severely damaged tooth without compromising the appearance of your smile.
Benefits of a Smile Makeover
Combining multiple cosmetic procedures into a comprehensive smile makeover can allow Dr. Papadopoulos to address your smile on the whole rather in separate pieces. Combining treatments can also reduce your overall costs, as some treatments may be able to be performed in a single appointment. A smile makeover can improve your alignment and the overall functionality of your smile while giving you a whiter, straighter, more uniform smile with fewer surface flaws.
Related to This
Smile Makeover Dental Trips