|Time to start thinking about “What’s next?”
Hopefully we will be entering Phase 2 very soon and this will signify that less of the virus is around, but we still need to keep our guard up! Let me share with you exactly what we have done to protect us all.
One of the major improvements we have done is to install 4 Reme Halo air purification systems to protect the entire office.
These units have the following features and benefits:
• Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
• Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
• REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
• New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
• Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
• Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
• Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
• Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
It has the following applications:
• U.S. Military approved for mold reduction in field hospitals.
• U.S. and International Hospital approval for the fight against infectious diseases: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA).
• Major U.S. city school reports 20% reduction in absenteeism.
• Tested and approved by the Chinese Government for protection against the deadly SARS virus.
• Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing plants. Employed to reduce microbial contamination of food being processed.
• Cruise lines use it as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks
The REME HALO® can be installed in a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications where a ducted HVAC system exists. Here are some examples:
• Single family homes, apartments, condos
• In hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and doctor’s offices
• Schools, daycare centers, colleges and universities
• Fitness centers, locker rooms, athletic facilities
• Office buildings
• Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, kennels,
• Hotels, motels, and resorts.
• Food processing and manufacturing plants/facilities
• Restaurants, diners, and bars