ClearCorrect™ Can Straighten Your Teeth Discreetly for a More Beautiful Smile
Dr. William Papadopoulos offers ClearCorrect™at our Brookline, MA practice as a nearly invisible alternative to traditional braces. Guiding the teeth into position with a series of clear plastic trays, ClearCorrect™ can realign your smile in significantly less time than traditional braces and even Invisalign®. ClearCorrect™ may be an excellent orthodontic solution if you have mild to moderately misaligned teeth. This treatment option is commonly used to prepare a patient’s teeth for other cosmetic procedures.
Am I a Candidate for ClearCorrect™?
What is ClearCorrect™? ClearCorrect™ is a treatment option for patients with mild to moderate orthodontic issues including:
- Gapped teeth
- Crowded or crooked teeth
- Overbites, underbites, and crossbites
If you wish to straighten your teeth to improve the aesthetics of your smile and do not suffer from any underlying oral health issues, ClearCorrect™ may be the right solution. It is important to note that patients with more severe alignment issues may be better suited for Invisalign® or traditional braces. The clear aligner system offered by both ClearCorrect™ and Invisalign® cannot correct an impacted tooth that must be moved vertically.
Guiding the teeth into position with a series of clear plastic trays, ClearCorrect™ can realign your smile in significantly less time than traditional braces and even Invisalign®.
To achieve the best results in the shortest period of time, patients must be willing to commit to wearing their aligners a minimum of 22 hours each day.
Benefits of ClearCorrect™
ClearCorrect™ offers many benefits:
- Minimally Visible: ClearCorrect™ aligners are nearly invisible. Unless someone is examining your smile up close, no one will even know you’re wearing them.
- Comfortable: Your ClearCorrect™ aligners are custom-fitted to your smile, making them comfortable enough to wear the minimum 22 hours each day. Additionally, unlike traditional braces, there are no metal brackets, wires, or rubber bands that typically cause discomfort.
- Removable: Your ClearCorrect™ aligners are removable, making it convenient to take them out when you eat, or for photos and special occasions. Removable aligners also make caring for your teeth during your treatment period much easier than with traditional braces.
- No Food Restrictions: Because there are no metal brackets and wires attached to your teeth that can be damaged by certain foods, you have the freedom to eat whatever you want, including foods that are typically off-limits for patients with traditional braces, such as popcorn and taffy.
- Shorter Treatment Period: ClearCorrect™ can realign your teeth in as little as nine to 18 months, whereas traditional braces can take upward of two years to properly align your teeth. Additionally, removable aligners mean you’ll spend less time in our office. Rather than getting frequent and painful orthodontic adjustments with traditional braces, you’ll simply visit our office every six weeks or so to update your progress and pick up your new aligners.
Schedule Your ClearCorrect™ Consultation
Clear aligners are a great, modern option for many patients to achieve a straighter smile. If you would like to learn more about this orthodontic option, contact our office today to schedule a consultation for ClearCorrect™.
Have questions, no problem; consultations are free of charge. In most cases you can get the answers you need in 30 minutes!